Frequently Asked Questions
Here we list some of the more frequently asked questions about moving and our removals services. If you can’t find the answer to your question here, please give us a call on 1800 176448…
1) If I am doing all the packing myself, what do you suggest I do?
You’ll need a range of packing materials, including standard cartons, book cartons, picture packs, plenty of (clean) white paper and plenty of packing tape. we can supply you with all of these things (and more).
2) Can you assist with our packaging?
Yes, we can come in and pack all your household goods for you to save you the time and the effort!
3) Will you take apart and reassemble furniture for me?
Yes, we disassemble and reassemble any furniture pieces that can be taken apart, including all beds except waterbeds, in which case we recommend you have a specialist come in and take your waterbed apart.
4) How long can I store my household contents with you for?
We can store your household contents indefinitely if required.
5) What should I do with valuable items?
We recommend you transport any valuable items, such as jewellery, yourself.
6) What is your hourly rate?
We charge $130 per hour. We also offer free quotes where we give you a total price for your move, based on what is required.
7) Are there extra charges for a job on a Sunday?
Yes, higher rates do apply on Sundays.
8) What payment methods do you accept?
We accept payment in cash, via direct deposit and by VISA and Mastercard.